From: Bill Somerville
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2015 1:13 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] WSJT-X: WSPR band hopping and tune up.

Hi All,

to all testers of the development WSPR code, I have enhanced the band
hopping scheduling to allow any band to be included in the schedule.
Bands not in the 10 coordinated bands will only be scheduled when the
band for the current coordinated slot is not available, in this case all
the checked bands will be considered and a random one from that set will
be used.

Because of these changes I have invalidated any prior schedule tables so
you will have to set up the table again, sorry about that but as this is
unreleased code it is much easier to invalidate than provide an upgrade
process.