Hi Bill,

> While testing this I also note that we don't have a setting to allow six
> digit grids to be sent. Should we be adding this to WSJT-X as well?

I noticed that, too.  Yes, we should do this.

As for the way we wrap C routines, or otherwise make them callable from
Fortran: you've highlighted another way in which my quick-and-dirty
approach to writing code is arguably inelegant and less than desirable,
especially when many are participating.  [It suited me just fine, when I
was doing things more or less alone. I knew what I was doing, and why.
And it was quick.  :-) ]

By all means, feel free to make the interfaces more elegant, when and if
that seems desirable.

        -- Joe