I had a small issue this morning working a station on 6 meters using
WSJTX-devel r5808 using JT9H mode and auto sequencing. The station I was
running with sent calls followed by RR73 programmed in the TX4 message
button. The auto sequencer on my end got confused by this and went back to
TX2 to send the report again. I was wondering if this is something where the
auto sequencer can be programmed to be a little more flexible? I think if I
copy either RRR or RR73, it should go to transmit TX5 which I have as
sending calls and 73.

The station I ran with says he is using version r5803 and claims RR73 was
pre-set for TX4 inside that particular version he downloaded. My WSJTX 1.6.1
copy has always had TX4 programmed with calls and RRR.

73 Jay

Jay Hainline KA9CFD
Colchester, IL EN40om