Joe,

I just noticed that the snr that the modified jt65 reports for the -24db files
is now about -21 db. I think that it's because the program derives its snr
estimate from the pilot-tone and not from the symbols. We expect a 3db
improvement in going from half-symbol to full-symbol coherent integration for
the pilot-tone analysis. This should produce something like a 1/sqrt(2)
reduction in the rms uncertainty of our f0 and dt estimates - and that’s about
what I saw. Of course, the snr associated with the symbols has not changed…

Steve k9an