So...given an accurate clock shouldn't 0 be the common result instead of
0.1?  Propagation shouldn't bump it up to 0.1, should it?
And are you saying negative offsets are due to propagation since positive
are only due to clock errors?
73
Mike W9MDB
This
email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected by Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>