On 07/12/2015 23:10, Greg Beam wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Version.....: wsjtx r6243
> Built With..: JTSDK-QT v2.0.3-491
> OS..........: Win-1511, Build 10586.17
>
> I was monitoring 20m this afternoon (JT65 + JT9 mode) and decided to
> open / check the Astro Data widget; WSJT-X crashes just after the widget
> opens. The widget opens briefly, but does not get to the point of
> displaying data. It is repeatable on my setup. The crash also strands /
> creates a zombie ( leaves open? ) jt9.exe. Before a restart can happen,
> I must use the task manager to kill jt9.exe.
>
> Steps To Reproduce:
> * Open WSJT-X
> * Start monitoring
> * Open Astro Widget
> * After Killing the zombie jt9.exe and restating, all is OK.
>
> I can' t say how far back this goes, as I don't check that widget on
> each build.
>
> 73's
> Greg, KI7MT
Hi Greg and All,

This should be fixed as of r6245 but there is a small complication. You
need to delete a couple of CMakeCache.txt entries from each of your
build trees. They are:

WSJTX_DATA_DESTNATION
WSJTX_DOC_DESTINATION

you can either manually edit the cache file and delete the entries or
you can use cmake-gui to delete the entries. Having done that the next
build should be fixed.