Hi Bill,

I was just sending you a update. The issue I reported looks to be
resolved here after your last commit.

I used JTSDK-QT to rebuild, which should clean the cache for those using
the canned build script ( build-wsjtx rinstall ).

The Asto Data window opens and displays as expected.

Thanks for the quick fix.

73's
Greg, KI7MT