Hi Borja,

On 12/31/2015 4:46 AM, ea2...@gmail.com wrote:
> While getting acquainted with the project sources, there is a
> contribution I can make, translating the manual to Spanish.
> Has it ever been considered?
>
> 73,
> Borja EA2EKH

In general we have been delighted to have translations of manuals for
WSJT and its sister programs into other languages.  See, for example,
the list at the bottom of this page
http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjt.html
on the WSJT web site.

In the past, the English versions of the manuals were prepared as MS
Word files.  One possible complication is that we now use the markup
language Asciidoc (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AsciiDoc).  The
English-language source files, images, etc., are stored in the same SVN
repository as the source code.

If these starting points present no serious obstacles for you, we here
on the <wsjt-devel> email list will happy to help you get started!

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT