>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: Chase Turner [mailto:ke4...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 10:31 PM
To: WSJT software development
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Gravitational Waves

You are a little late to this party, as usual. A lot of the discussion about
this phenomena, which doesn't have anything to do with WSJT (other than your
ego that this is in fact your mailing list) has been happening all over so many
mailing lists that your response is cluttering, off topic and a bit of
braggadocio, even for you (who had nothing to do with the confirmation of an
earlier theory). The most fruitful discussions can be found, in the mailing
list world that many here might be interested in, located on the Time Nut's
list. There may be other lists that cross boundaries that many here would find
interesting, too.

Next time, please confine your responses to those who asked you what you
thought, because I know this list doesn't need a lot of off topic mail- your
own rule, I think. But maybe you've changed it in midstream, like you do so
many other things.

And while I'm wondering, since Steve did most of the work on the decoder
recently- it will be his name first in the QEX article, right? Or do you
actually believe you should be listed as the lead author for the article- even
though you did nothing more than error checking?

>>>What a nasty, mean-spirited post. If your objective was sincerely behavior
>>>change, it's hard to imagine a more incompetent attempt at achieving it.

              Dave, AA6YQ