I was working on a patch for the widegraph and was running into a problem
saving and retrieving a settings variable.  It was doing a major hose job on
the WSJT-X.ini file adding a new setting.This may explain why a few users are
having problems and having to reset their WSJT-X.ini file.
I noticed that m_settings is used in 5 placesechograph.h:  QSettings *
m_settings;fastgraph.h:  QSettings * m_settings;logqso.h:  QSettings *
m_settings;mainwindow.h:  QSettings * m_settings;widegraph.h:  QSettings *
m_settings;
And SettingsGroup is used
here:astro.cppConfiguration.cppmain.cppmessageaveraging.cppMultiSettings.cppSampleDownloader.cppWSPRBandHopping.cpp
Shoulnd't all should be using SettingsGroup?
de Mike W9MDB