Even just color?

From: Bill Somerville [mailto:g4...@classdesign.com]
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2017 11:51 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Disable Tx after RRR/73

On 02/01/2017 17:47, Black Michael wrote:

I kinda' like that idea....that flashing bar should have more
meaning....it's really a bit annoying but giving it some more meaning would
make it more tolerable.

But should it go red or yellow?  I can see it either way.  Yellow matches
all the other Tx indicators...but red says "hey dude...you're transmitting!"
Red might be a bit too visually stimulating for that flashing bar.

Changing the rendering of a progress bar is not portable, for example on Mac
Qt uses native progress bars which are fixed format because Apple closely
controls the look and feel of the user interface. Windows progress bars are
also most efficient if not customized as they too use native renderings
where possible.