On 30/06/2017 08:18, Erik Icket wrote:

I successfully operate latest build 7752, and in the last 12 hours, I was able to copy on 14079 the following stations :

OE1MWW, F1ABL, CT1FBK, I3VJW, KB3MOW, AK1P, VA3VF, K9AN, K4DET, WB4KDI

There is however one anomaly with my rig control (ICOM 7100 in SPLIT mode) :

When I PTT with an RX frequency of 14.079.000, the TX occurs on 14.078.500

Note that the TX and RX spinners are on 1200 Hz as well as the green and red brackets on the wide graph.

The same happens on any other band (6m ..), whereby the TX is 500 Hz below the RX frequency

Has anyone else observed this ?

Hi Erik,

this is normal and correct behaviour if you have "Settings->Radio->Split Operating" set and have selected a Tx DF between 1000Hz and 1499Hz. Other Tx DF values will select different Tx dial frequencies to optimize your signal quality and Tx sub-band coverage.