FYI.  I just tried the “split” mode in WSJT-X for an FT8 QSO.  My Apache 100D
seems to like it just fine.

From: Black Michael via wsjt-devel [mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 12:04 PM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Black Michael <mdblac...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] FT8 - build 7752 and rig control

What if we just named that box "Audio Split Operation" and improve the tooltips?

Tooltip on groupbox: Special split ops for cleaner audio -- see help file

Tooltip on None: No split

Tooltip on Rig:  Use rig split capability

Tooltip on FakeIt:Split occurs on VFOA during transmit

Might have to improve the help a bit to explain these things better.

de Mike W9MDB

  _____