Hi Tamas,

Your files decode OK here in WSJT-X r7775 (running on Windows).

------------------------------------ 20m
130800  -7  0.6 1097 ~  EI4KF ES6DO KO27
130815 -12  0.2 1098 ~  ES6DO EI4KF -13
130830  -7  0.6 1097 ~  EI4KF ES6DO R-08
130900 -17  0.7 1097 ~  EI4KF ES6DO 73
131000 -11  0.6  857 ~  CQ I4WQH JN54 ~Italy
131000 -13  0.7  917 ~  CQ ES6DO KO27 !Estonia

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT