On 02/07/2017 15:41, Bill Somerville wrote:
On 02/07/2017 14:28, Tamás Fábián wrote:
Dear Steve,

I get no decodes with FT8 and r7775.

I tried to call CQ and I got an answer, but could not decode that either. (The CQ was heard by multiple stations according to pskreporter.)

Five sample recordings are in a .zip under the following url: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sgcfehcdwfrp7th/wsjtx-r7775-nodecode.zip?dl=1

Cheers,

Tamas HA5FTL

Hi All,

it looks like r7773 breaks the FT8 decoder.

Steve, this is bad news as it is as I suspected and that change only moved the defect rather than fixing it.

We still have a stack corruption issue IMHO. I am observing this non-decoding on Windows so it is not Mac specific either.

Hi All,

this should be fixed now.

Steve, I didn't fully analyse the issue. Does the c1 vector in ft8_downsample() need to be one longer as well?