From: Bill Somerville [mailto:g4...@classdesign.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2017 11:17 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] r7776 Split problem

On 02/07/2017 17:13, Dan Malcolm wrote:

I just compiled r7776 and found that there is a "split" problem.  In
Settings under the Radio tab I have enabled Rig for Split Operation.  I am
running Kenwood TS-2000 for the Rig model.  That setting has been working
well until I compiled the new WSJT-X 1.7.1-devel r7776.  Prior to this Tx
occurred on the B CFO at 14.78.500Mhz.  Now it is still using the B VFO but
no offset occurs.  I may have confused things a bit because I also
recompiled HamLIb3.

Dan Malcolm

K4SHQ

Hi Dan,

the Tx VFO dial frequency is not fixed, it depends on the Tx DF you select.
If you control-click around the waterfall you should see that each 500Hz
section uses a different Tx VFO dial frequency. That is assuming you are
using one of the multi-decode modes JT9, JT65 or FT8.