Joe,

2. Checkbox "Lock Tx Freq" on main window is relabled "Hold Tx Freq".

I like this change it accurately reflects what I see the program doing.

3. Behavior now defaults to the "simplex" behavior in use up to code
revision r8123.  In particular, double-clicking on decoded mesages
that do not contain your own call moves both Rx and Tx frequencies.
If the first callsign is your own call, only Rx freq moves.

All of the items in Point 3 appear to be working in a limited test this
afternoon.  I think this is the best operation yet, as far as working split
vs. simplex goes.

4. If "Hold Tx Freq" is checked, double-clicking on decoded messages
moves the Rx frequency; Tx frequency is moved only if CTRL was held
down.

This appears to work as described.  I like the functionality.

5. Clicking on the waterfall moves Rx and Tx frequencies as before:
Rx only on a simple click, Tx only on SHIFT-click, and both on
CTRL-click.  This happens even if "Hold Tx Freq" is checked (which
is why this box is no longer labeled "Lock Tx Freq").

This is perfect as well.

I think you've hit on a setup that will fit most use cases and not leave
anyone stranded with a broken workflow.  Thank you for your hard work!

73,
KC9SWV - Morgen
President, TARA