There is another version on JT65-HF that implemented a button labeled "DE" that
does exactly what is being asked without having to uncheck turn on transmit on
double click.  It works very well

AugustAG5AT

    On Monday, October 2, 2017 12:52 AM, Gary McDuffie <mcduf...@ag0n.net>
wrote:

> On Oct 1, 2017, at 9:33 PM, Black Michael via wsjt-devel
> <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately single click in text objects is for text selection functions to
> highlight.

I’ve heard this excuse given several times now and I don’t understand it.  Why
can’t text selection co-exist?  To me, control click on a decoded line should
be the boss.  It should mean “Ok, both of you get your butts over here now.”
Meaning, set both tx and rx frees to match what was decoded.  Logic says
control click would move tx only.  Control relating to controlling your
transmitter as required.  Alt-click could mean move the rx only.  Over and
over, I’m told Alt can’t get used.  Don’t know why, but then there’s shift.
It’s illogical.  Oh, and by the way, shift click is used in text selection too,
along with control click, which IS used for shifting frequency.  Why can’t they
co-exist?

Gary - AG0N