From: David Fisher <dsfis...@outlook.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:08:09 PM
To: WSJT software development
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] WSJT 1.8.0 RC3

My concern with all of this is not the change, but how to get the FT8 users to
change.  Habits have already formed.  I’m wondering if we should push harder by
inverting the defaults so that a fixed TX frequency is the default, and
allowing it to move has to be enabled.  In the words of our new Laureate in
Economics, give a “Nudge”.

Dave / NX6D