Hi Alex,

patch works fine for me:

bill@BILLS_LENOVO ~/src/wsjt ((a4e77bb...))

$ patch --dry-run -p1 <~/Dropbox/Public/highlight.diff
patching file `CMakeLists.txt'
patching file `MessageClient.cpp'
patching file `MessageClient.hpp'
patching file `MessageServer.cpp'
patching file `MessageServer.hpp'
patching file `NetworkMessage.hpp'
patching file `UDPExamples/ClientWidget.cpp'
patching file `UDPExamples/ClientWidget.hpp'
patching file `UDPExamples/MessageAggregatorMainWindow.cpp'
patching file `UDPExamples/MessageAggregatorMainWindow.hpp'
patching file `displaytext.cpp'
patching file `displaytext.h'
patching file `mainwindow.cpp'

bill@BILLS_LENOVO ~/src/wsjt ((a4e77bb...))
$ which patch
/bin/patch

Using the patch utility found in a Windows git-bash installation but any correctly installed GNU patch should work.