Joe and the group:

First, no propagation in northeast OH for the first test. Bummer.

Second, maybe I’m confused (as usual):
-  I thought signals below 1000Hz are ignored?  Many are. Some are not.
-  I thought the Hounds were expected to transmit above 1000Hz and the Fox
would ignore below?

See the attached picture.

73 de W8NET Gene
3905 Century Club Master #47
Portage County Amateur Radio Service (PCARS) since 2008
ARRL A-1 Op