From: "Gene Marsh" <w8...@me.com>
To: "WSJT software development" <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2018 9:18:21 AM
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Second Public Test of FT8 DXpedition Mode: April 7,
1400-1600 UTC

Interesting....

I could not work them. Zero propagation in the east coast. Weak in the west.
However....

Signals from W7/KH7Z were:

- if only one signal (i.e. CQ), he was -21 to -18

- if 3-5 signals, all signals were between -12 to -08.

Contrary to logic. Maybe, the close proximity to the 3-5 signals have an
additive effect on 1) the signal in the air , and/or 2) the signal in the
software?

73 de W8NET Gene
3905 Century Club Master #47
Portage County Amateur Radio Service (PCARS) since 2008
ARRL A-1 Op