All those who use FT-847 or similar satellite ground station must not
choose in Settings-->Radio
because the radio switches into satellite mode.

It well worth checking http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/ webpage to see what
kind of contests are planned for a -say a test day.
Today there is EA RTTY Contest is going on.
We all know there is no band plan during a contest like this.
It's simply may called anarchy.
(Iztok S52D was quite right!)

The pingjokey chat has been unreachable.

The time mark in WSJT-X at the left hand side buries the foxes.
That's all for today!
May you have endless patience to go on with developing DXp!
gl de ha6nn
Andras