Hi David,

Thank you for disclosing and sharing the motivation of the current FDM frame
architecture of Dxpedition mode.

Then, the following is my words to the person behind you, not you.

It is obvious that DxPedition mode specification is written for high power
conventional DX  peditionists and development schedule is controlled by DXCC
marketers. Therefore, it does not make sense to use the resource of weak-signal
favorites for system design, code development, operation frequency allocation
and field tests.

Regards,

take

de JA5AEA