From: Glen Brown [mailto:210g...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2018 6:49 PM
To: WSJT software development
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] Observation on Expedition Mode

In my opinion FT8 has been working great in its first outing.  And it's proven
robust enough to keep working when some operators are not set up correctly.
Just RTFM and you'll do well.

And don't be threatened by a new way of operating.  As Joe points out, work
them CW and SSB when you can, FT8 when you can't.  This is a great opportunity
for low power and antenna-limited stations to get a new one.

Kudos to the FT8 development team.

73, Glen W6GJB