Great to hear about the upcoming 2.0.0 major release of WSJT-X.  I've been
compiling my own versions of WSJT-X with the JTSDK for the past few years
(Debian Linux, AMD64).  Will that project on SourceForge be updated when the
new general release becomes available?  The JTSDK is/was a really handy tool
for keeping things (incl. hamlib) up to date.

I was able to compile 2.0.0 RC3 manually from source yesterday, but it was a
bit tedious (and some guesswork) to chase down all necessary dependencies.

Thanks,

73, KD0KZE / Paul