From: Ed Muns <e...@w0yk.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 4, 2018 4:07 PM
To: 'WSJT software development'
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] WSJT-X 2.0 User Guide

If your goal with a PDF is to print, that can be done direct from the html.
And, it comes out perfectly formatted.  In my Chrome browser, I simply
right-click the html manual and select ‘Print’ on the menu that comes up.  For
me, it was 56 pages (28 sheets, double sided) in portrait orientation.

If you really want a PDF file, then still use the browser print function and
direct it to a PDF create application.  There are a number of freeware ones
that work fine.

Ed W0YK