I was wondering trying to read this thread.  What I haven't been able to discern is whether or not, if I can turn off the windows time update and use the USB GPS dongle I have been using.  My new Win 10 machine is coming tomorrow and I would like to know a head of time if this is going to be a problem?

73,
Kevin
KX4KU