I had to reinstall my Windows 10 system and I see this problem now where I
didn't see it before.  I was doing the bleeding edge updates but haven't
re-enable that yet so I was running V2.0 on a more recent Windows builds before
without problem.
If my computer idles for a while the audio output switches to another device.
If you open the audio device manager you can see another other audio device
getting the audio data.
I'm running an Apache 100 so my audio is via VB Audio and ethernet so there are
no USB devices involved in my radio system so it's not them going to
sleep...plus I've disabled the power saving on all USB devices.
I'm still trying to chase this down but it's low on my priority list right now.
de Mike W9MDB

    On Tuesday, January 1, 2019, 9:02:05 AM CST, Frank Kirschner