Hi George,

On 7/15/2019 18:02, WB5JJJ wrote:

I have mentioned this numerous times without resolution.  Here is what mine always looks like.  It's just not dynamically adjusting the size based on a larger font I need to be able to read the Band Activity and Rx Frequency sections.

We have mentioned numerous times that we are a tiny development group, all volunteers, we have lives beyond ham radio, and our priorities may not be tthe same as yours.

By necessity we prioritize items that according to one or more users "need to be fixed" in our software. The list also includes items classified as new protocols, new features, etc.

We do what's necessary to ensure that WSJT-X runs equally well under Windows, Linux, and macOS. We make sure that (with certain restrictions) the source code is freely available for anyone to copy, modify, and adapt to their own needs. We find that most who take advantage of our open-source policy keep in touch with us, honor our own wishes as principal developers. In the very best "ham spirit", many have contributed improvements back to the core developers. All of this takes considerable organization on our part.

We often give new protocols/features the highest development priorities, because we (and you) can live with minor cosmetic issues like the one you report. If we did not proceed in this way, program capabilities like FT8 and FT4 would simply not exist.

If you need fully polished, professional quality software for your particular computer and operating system, you may need to look elsewhere.

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT