From: Bill Somerville [mailto:g4...@classdesign.com]
Sent: Thursday, 18 July 2019 6:53 AM
To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] WSJT-X ver 2.1.0 spontaneous frequency changes

On 17/07/2019 22:06, Grant VK5GR wrote:

Andy,

I have just seen it doing something similar here in Hound mode (it just cost
me a contact to OJ0C actually). It wouldn't apply the right TX offset in
this case and so my reply to them ended up above 1kHz instead of where it
should have been when I should have QSYed.

I will see if I can catch it doing it again.

Grant VK5GR

Hi Grant,

just for clarification, are you also using Omni-Rig as a CAT control
intermediary?