Ahh ... OK.

Well, I don't normally use WSPR but I just switched to it and it let me enter a rather length string of gibberish for a callsign.  And at the bottom right of the Settings - General page it lets me set an interval for a periodic CW ID ... which I assume would be the same gibberish callsign I entered as a test.  If so, would that not do the job for you?

Or is there some other constraint in WSPR that doesn't allow that? As I said, I'm not really very well versed in it.

73,
Dave   AB7E