Helps if I give the
linkhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/wno7tgxt11oiq4f/ice_video_20200604-222426.webm?dl=0

    On Thursday, June 4, 2020, 10:34:03 PM CDT, Black Michael via wsjt-devel
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

 Simple enough...get a few decode cycles without CQ Alert enabled.Then turn on
CQ Alert.On the next decode cycle it will highlight all previous cycles.
Here's a video.On the last decode cycle in this one S57VAW is decoded and it
higlights both the current and 1st decode period in this video.I show where
it's no initially highlighted in the first decode.So it's doing a global
replace.  But maybe it's supposed to do that?  I don't use the highlighting so
not familiar with past behavior.
Mike

    On Thursday, June 4, 2020, 06:23:43 PM CDT, Bill Somerville