> On Jun 9, 2020, at 07:39, Steven Franke via wsjt-devel
> <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
> What are your typical DT values, i.e. what is the median DT value for a cycle
> that has a good number of decodes?  Normally, we expect to see the bulk of
> the decodes produced by the first decoding segment (say, 80%) and only a
> small number of decodes produced during the third segment. However, if there
> is significant receiver latency, this can push most of the decodes into the
> third segment.

I was about to comment on the same thing, Steve.  Most of the decodes happen
here on the first one, a few more on the last one.  Sometimes, all are grabbed
on the first one.  I’m still on 2.2.0, unfortunately.  Internet has been down
since Saturday’s big storm.  Hopefully today will find them on my outage in the
stack of reports.

Gary - AG0N

Great work, by the way gang.