Frode,

Thanks … By not “picking up” I was meaning you could not click, double-click or
even use a third-party product via the UDP interface to force WSJT-X to place
WSJT-X into a Tx2 mode that should have responded to the call. It’s a damn
shame that I could not catch the call quickly enough (again) to get a recording
of the stream.

Recorders are on now … Hopefully someone else out there has seen this, has it
and can supply?

  *   I had no problem sending any of the Tx1 - Tx5 messages with 5CT in the DX
Call field and JN0 in the DX Grid field.

The problem is not sending; it’s the program being able to RESPOND through
WSJT-X to 5CT sent as an attempted Tx1 ! It was not just me seeing this - which
is why I responded with a report here.

  *   First of all 5CT is not a valid call sign.

It may or it may not be … It COULD have been allocated. But I have been
responding to a number of calls that now fit this template i.e. N7C (
https://www.qrz.com/db/n7c ) is a VERY valid and sought after call. I was able
to make contact with that station but not this one !

73

Steve I
VK3VM / Vk3SIR