Hi all and Steve,

It took me 5 seconds or less to solve a partial callsign. As an HF+6m and
UP contester and DX hunter i rember well some valid very active callsigns
and dxcc prefixes. I cant remember all grid squares but i know when is
false or not or field is out of country or continent. It's good to take a
look at world wide grid map and rember how are big fields placed b4 posting
such question. I see many posts around the net and social media when people
post false decodes and similar decoded stuff.
Sometimes I laugh and I ask myself how did they get a licence or pass the
exam?
If i have free time I always try to teach or learn myself something new.
And of course try that in practice.

Your decodes are not false, it is the operator fault who did make a mistake.
It does happens ;) (leadings space, non supported character, etc..)
There is no software on the market which is not Lidsproof ;) joke

Wish you all the best,
73 Patrik 9A5CW