Man page was updated to add this.
Having a bandwidth "Default" or "No Change" option would be nice.  A majority
of rigs have the ability to set Default.

Mike W9MDB

    On Monday, November 23, 2020, 12:41:34 AM CST, Saku <oh...@sral.fi> wrote:

 HI Bill!

That could make sense. I usually operate only CW and digital modes. So
narrower filter must come because of jump from CW to FT8.
It would be nice to have this setting (at least have "0"), but rigs are
so different.

Perhaps update to man pages of rigctld could tell the meaning of "-1"  (?)

Once again a feature that one just must get used to.

--
Saku
OH1KH