From: Joe Taylor <j...@princeton.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2021 8:42 AM
To: WSJT software development <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [wsjt-devel] WSJT-X 2.3.0-rc3

The third public candidate release of WSJT-X 2.3.0 is now available for
download and use by beta testers.  Changes from the second release candidate
include an improved FST4W decoder and fixes for several defects and
regressions. Additional details are described in the Release
Notes:
http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/Release_Notes.txt

Links to installation packages for Windows, Linux, and Macintosh are available
here:
http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx.html

Scroll down to find "Candidate release:  WSJT-X 2.3.0-rc3".

You can also download the packages from our SourceForge site:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/wsjt/files/
It may take a short time for the SourceForge site to be updated.

WSJT-X is licensed under the terms of Version 3 of the GNU General Public
License (GPL).  Development of this software is a cooperative project to which
many amateur radio operators have contributed.  If you use our code, please
have the courtesy to let us know about it.  If you find bugs or make
improvements to the code, please report them to us in a timely fashion.

We hope you will enjoy using this beta release of WSJT-X 2.3.0.  Please report
bugs by following instructions found here in the User Guide:
http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-2.3.0-rc3.html#_bug_reports

  -- 73 from Joe, K1JT; Bill, G4WJS; Steve, K9AN; and Nico, IV3NWV