Hi Bill,
Testing 2.3-RC3 –So far so good. Made the necessary adjustments to the
different tabsequences so that is no longer an issue. My program recognizes
thecurrent running WSJT-X version and now reacts correctly whether youare using
WSJT-X 2.2.2 as well as 2.3-rc3. If you have not done so,you don’t need to
change anything with tab sequencing on my accountin the next release.
I did notice oneitem that may cause inadvertent QRM. I replied to a station
callingCQ. As I did not haveHold TX checked, WSJT-X moved automatically to the
calling CQ offset. After logging theQSO, I replied to another calling station
that was a few Hertz awayfrom the previous caller and as expected WSJT-X moved
to the secondcaller offset. After my first reply, the second station moved
toanother clear offset but WSJT-X stayed on the second caller firstoffset.
While the QSO was completed, I think that WSJT-X should havemoved again to the
second caller new offset as I still did not haveHold TX checked.
Looking at thescreen at the DT time and offset values, I believe that the
reasonWSJT-X was able to decode the second caller even though he was just afew
Hertz away from the first called is because the first caller DTwas 1.1 while
the second caller DT was 0.1.
Anyway, that is justan observation.
Have a great day andthanks again.

73,