On 05/01/2021 21:49, Sam W2JDB via wsjt-devel wrote:
Downloaded the new version and started testing it with my program (QLog) for the visually impaired. Noticed some weird tab sequences in the Generate Std Msgs group of controls.

In Ver 2.2 pressing Shortcut keys Ctrl+6 then Shift+Tab changed focus to the tx6 input box. Subsequent multiple Shift+Tab key strokes shift focus to the previous Tx input boxes.

In Ver 2.3-rc3 pressing Shortcut keys Ctrl+6 then Shift+Tab changes focus
to the [1] control in the group. The next Shift+Tab changes focus to the Hold Tx Freq check box. If you press Ctrl+6 then the TAB key, focus shifts the tx1 input box. The next TAB key press shifts focus to the tx6 input box, the next TAB moves you to the [tx5] button, another TAB moves to the [tx2] button, next TAB move to the tx2 input, followed by a TAB to the tx4 input.
Just an FYI

73,

Sam W2JDB

Hi Sam,

I don't think anyone has consciously attempted to define any sort of logical flow of Tab/Shift+Tab widget navigation for the WSJT-X main window. I have defined the ordering for the next release but be aware that it may vary when widgets are changed in the future.