Hi Bill,

I just check back my outbox to be sure about this but yesterday at 5:28pm I
offered to be part of the test for the only yaesu rig I own and wasn’t yet
offered to test the Yaesu FT-991.

Let’s me know about it.

73s

Benjamin L / F4FPR / K5AW

Le 21 janv. 2021 à 13:07, Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com> a écrit :

Hi Benjamin,

you responded with an offer to test two rigs, I chose the one that no one else
had offered at that time. I am trying to spread the work across as many
responders as possible without duplication.