And now my brain hurts, WSJT uses QT5 for interfacing with the audio subsystem,
so it's a whole nother rathole to determine if there's an error check that'd
tell you there's something wrong, or if there are bugs in QT, and the only
current solution would be a 're-initialize audio' button.

73, Willie N1JBJ