Hello Joe and others.

It would seem I am the creator of my own problems, I have been chatting
with Charlie G3WDG and he made mention that he was using a narrow Ftol
value and could decode all signals from my shared test WAV file and the
multiple signals in the files he created and sent to me.

I have been setting my Ftol to be a large value (1,000Hz) which was
covering many of the wanted signals in the passband, something I thought I
needed to do, which is a bit of a hangover from using JT65 I guess.

As soon as I set my Ftol down to 20 Hz like Charlie and I now notice you
also made mention of 20Hz in your quick start guide, I am able to decode
all signals in my sample files and those from Charlie on a complete range
of WSJT-X instance I have on the shack PC's and Raspberry PI's I use for
WSPR duties.

For those who like to test it for themselves, my test file for Q65-A 30sec
period is here: https://vk5pj.com/wsjtx/220103_224100.wav
If successful you will see these three decodes:

224100  -7  0.3 1173 :  CQ OC W4TAA EL87  q0
224100 -11  0.2 1520 :  CQ AC4TO EM70      q0
224100 -17  0.2 2510 :  CQ KD5M EM60      q0

I suspect there are many more than I with this wrong setting, so would
encourage people to check their Q65 setup.

regards,
Peter, vk5pj