I also belong to the continuous carrier lot. Already now there is the TX
watch dog that can be set from 1 min
 to 99 min or disabled. I assume that the 1 min value could be good enough
in most cases for those who don't want boil their rig..
The 1 min value seems to be maximum 1 min time depending when the Tune is
activated. The watch god hit at 0, 15, 30 or 45 s of a minute.

73, Reino OH3mA