From: Daniel Delaplain via wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, 7 March 2022 07:46
To: careyfis...@gmail.com; WSJT software development
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Daniel Delaplain <daniel...@att.net>
Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] SUGGESTION

The tune time out is programmable.  Go to file/settings/general. At the bottom
of the screen is Tx watchdog. It works for both the Enable Tx button, and the
Tune button. Mine is set for 4 minutes.

Sent from AT
<https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature&af_web_dp=https://more.att.com/currently/imap>
 &T Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Mar 6, 2022 at 10:30 AM, Carey Fisher via wsjt-devel

<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net <mailto:wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> >