Roman,
I see your point. Since the power data is manually input in the logging
window, I guess that the check for "numbers only" in the "Tx Power" field
must be made in the  logging window, before the "OK" is accepted. However,
I don't know if this check can be easily implemented. In the meanwhile, be
disciplined and use numbers only.  😊

73, Frode LA6VQ

ons. 19. okt. 2022 kl. 22:08 skrev cirnod via wsjt-devel <