I believe it can be done with Qt using IntValidator on the TextBox input?

Alan G0TLK

On 21/10/2022 10:19, Frode Igland via wsjt-devel wrote:
Roman,
I see your point. Since the power data is manually input in the logging window, I guess that the check for "numbers only" in the "Tx Power" field must be made in the  logging window, before the "OK" is accepted. However, I don't know if this check can be easily implemented. In the meanwhile, be disciplined and use numbers only.  😊

73, Frode LA6VQ