Hi Angelo,

The Chome Dev Tools contribution is ready to go, so please give us a couple of days to push ChDT contribution into JSDT, tune the build config for it and push the required changes to its protocols. After that all we'll need to wait is the declaration of build for WTP 3.8. Once the build is declared ChDT will be available for downloads.

Regards,
Victor

On 01/11/2016 01:41 PM, Angelo zerr wrote:
> It's everybody's debugger ;)

Yes sure:) When I said "your debugger", I meant your work.

>this is why I recommended when we talked last about this to use the jsdt debugger APIs instead of any webclipse or Nodeclipse specific code.

I don't use Webclipse/Nodeclipse debugger (I have none dependencies to their API) but I create a well launch according the debugger.

I tell me if it should be possible to provide an update site for jsdt debugger and if we wait for the release of Neon to benefit with jsdt debugger?

Regard's Angelo

    Angelo,

    Myeclipse use the same tech behind the scenes. Nodeclipse does the
    same. Just that we collaborated with Google to get the code over
    to eclipse so everyone gets it as opposed to make it something
    requiring a special install.

    If you make it work for the eclipse jsdt debugger I'm pretty sure
    the same or similar is what myeclipse or Nodeclipse can do for
    theirs.

    this is why I recommended when we talked last about this to use
    the jsdt debugger APIs instead of any webclipse or Nodeclipse
     specific code.

    Whatever you do - I hope it works :)

    /max
    http://about.me/maxandersen