My mistake. DOM Inspector got selected in extensions after I installedJSSh
extension so I thought that it has different name there. I justuninstalled all
extensions that I have, restarted firefox andinstalled JSSh, but there is
nothing at extensions (not even anotherfirefox restart).
Sould it be visible at extensions?
On 3/16/06, Angrez Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> DOM  Inspector has nothing
to do with  JSSh extension. I don't know why its not working if it has been
working before. Try installing it again & let me know if it works.