-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome de Eric Kow
Enviada: quarta-feira, 26 de Março de 2008 13:47
Para: Miguel Vilaça
Cc: wxhaskell-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Assunto: Re: [wxhaskell-users] wxHaskell 0.10.3: problems in Windows XP

Hi,

On 26/03/2008, Miguel Vilaça <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I installed GHC 6.8.2 and wxHaskell 0.10.3 (final release, not RC X)
>  in a Windows XP, and everything installed ok.
>
>  Tested the samples: ghc -package wx Helloword.hs -o Helloword.exe
>
>  But when I run Helloword.exe, only an error message appears with:
>
>  "The applicattion failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Click OK
>  to terminate the application."

Thanks for the report!  Shelarcy, did you use Vista to build this?

Does this mean we need a separate package for XP?  I could conceivably
do this, but it would be a bit of a pain, as I haven't really set up
my Windows virtual machine. So if you have an XP box that you're
willing to build on, I'd be interested!

[of course, if it turns out that other people with XP can run
Helloworld, that's a different story]

Miguel, would you be willing to try building from source?

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9